Need a quick kids’ craft for spring? How about this adorable and FREE printable bunny mask? This spring paper plate craft combines some fine motor work with pretend play. In a world of common core stress, it’s high time we put some much needed creative fun back in childhood. After all, a child’s work is play!
- paper plates
- pink watercolor pencil
- Color the bunny mask kit with watercolor pencils or your choice of coloring tools.
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Using the two half moons, trace and cut eye holes on the paper plate.
- Glue the nose and mouth portion on the lower space between the eyes.
- Glue the ears down behind the plate.
- Choose a method (stick/popsicle/none) to wear mask.
- Now, get out and do the bunny hop!
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
Sharing @Tatertots & Jello
(This post my contain affiliate links to Amazon and links to our TpT shop. Thank you for supporting our blog.)