Handprint crafts are always a hit in my household. This Thanksgiving is no exception, except my son’s school beat me to it! He dipped his little hands in brown paint and created this cute turkey handprint craft for their November activity. Finish the turkey off with a beak, wattle, and feathers for a gobbling good bulletin board!
- cardstock for handprint
- brown paint
- googly eye
- Dip hand in paint and place hand print on on stock paper.
- Add a googly eye. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out triangle for beak and a wattle.
- Glue feathers, beak, and wattle onto the dried handprint.
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook
Happy Turkey Day!