Need a free printable winter poem for your preschool, kindergarten, first, or second grade classrooms this season? This winter poem is great for fluency work while introducing winter imagery and vocabulary. Find the rhyming words, search for sight words, and even have the kids memorize and perform the poem for other classrooms!
Poetry is a great way to work on fluency without the burden of a ton of text for kids to muddle through while reading. I used a new poem each week, and had my students keep a poetry/song folder for our fluency work. We hope a poetry workshop time in your classrooms and homeschools is as successful as it is in ours!
Download our winter poem!
As with all of our freebies:
- if you choose to feature this, please link to this post NOT the PDF
- it is for personal/classroom/homeschool use ONLY
- this file is not to be hosted ANYWHERE but this site
Love this free poem? Check out our Winter Emergent Readers Bundle!
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers ::Happy Winter!Nicolette