Make your students’ dads feel extra special this year and create our Father’s Day craft! Simply download our free Father’s Day tie template, grab the needed supplies, and follow our easy Father’s DAy tie craft tutorial below. This craft will surely remind any dad of how sharp he can be!
- construction paper
- tie template
- Choose two pieces of construction paper.
- Print the tie template.
- Cut it out and trace it onto one of the pieces of construction paper.
- Cut out the construction paper tie.
- With the second piece of construction paper, cut out half inch or quarter inch strips. These strip need to be longer than the tie template.
- Have kids glue all the strips of paper down beyond the edges of the tie.
- Flip the tie over and cut off the access strips of paper.
You can even have your kids inscribe a message on the back of the tie or draw a picture of what they love about their dad!
We have more Father’s Day Crafts and Writing Activities
As with all of our freebies, please note that this is a personal/classroom use resource. It may not be hosted on other web pages. If you feature or pin this, please link to this page and NOT the pdf file. All art and wording is copyrighted.
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook
Happy Father’s Day!